• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Show Team Mates Reserves

landmine

Awesome Player
It will very nice if you can see the reserves of youre team.

Last edited by a moderator:

legionbuck

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Without having to query in chatter tab...a showing of your team's reserves to all team members ????

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
I think this has been brought up before, while not an urgent feature, I think it's a good one.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
but querying will just keep the lines of communication open.

Restrepo

Awesome Player
Suggestion: Seing teammates reserves

It would be nice to be able to see your teammates reserve so you can act accordingly ,for instance if you are planning to make a last push it wouldn't hurt if your team mates see it and follows your lead.

It's way better than having to ask someone and than get an answer the next round and then your window of opportunity may have closed.

landmine

Awesome Player
Last edited:

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
It's a good idea, but it's not exactly a 10-second fix. It's definitely on the docket, but for farther down the road. For now there's a simple workaround, which would be posting your cards in team chat.

Restrepo

Awesome Player
yeah, but what if you need to know your teammates reserves? Than you would have to wait a whole round for the answer, as i explaind earlier but may not have been understood.

Last edited:

codanostra

switching to missiles!
O.G.
Awesome Player
i think we all agree this would be a great feature. this will be implemented in line, but definitely consider it low priority

Restrepo

Awesome Player
why does it say that landmine started my thread?

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
Yep, I posted that I had merged the threads, which I always do when I discover duplicates. It keeps pertinent discussion from being lost, cleans up the forums, and gives credit to the OP.

Back on topic, I think this is a good idea, maybe it will get moved over to the "Long List"

legionbuck

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Reinforcements / team games

Think the Command Staff could come up with a button or display what your partner(s) in team games have for reinforcements without having to do chatter messages ? Would make turns more productive if ya knew what was held in reserves and teamies have different schedules to post chatter items. Sometimes info like that could be critical if it's your turn and you have NO idea what your buddies got on their last go around ...

OneEyed

Awesome Player
team mates cards

I think it is not possbile to see team mates cards. is it made here on MC for any reason? if not, this could be done anyway.

OneEyed