• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Season 1 -=MIDDLE WEIGHT=- CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShoeDirtLicker

Awesome Player
Tsmith, as you surely know, our rating here is not constant, it's dynamic, it goes up and down, one day you are at the top, and the next you're in kitchen patrol. The questions should be why would it take almost 3 months to go down a list of 10 people? When I follow the thread I can see that there were three weeks between June 24th and July 11th in which no games were played. I think there should be a rule about the period in which invitations should be sent out. That is not fair to those who are waiting for a long time to play. It happened after you lost here and you asked to be moved up. By the way, why didn't you ask while you were still winning to be moved up? and waited only till after you lost? (rhetorical question)

The rules say that if your rating goes above or below the 2000, or 3000 mark you can ask to switch into another competition "or not". Another question is why would you be "thinking this whole time" about what others are choosing to do or not do? According to the rules it's their full right to choose if to move up or down.

I find your "main thought this whole time" to be somewhat hypocritical. I waited for ten weeks for my turn, I am not going to ask to get the bottom of the list again now that it's my turn. When it will no longer be my turn, you can rest assured that I will "or not" as it says in the rules.

B1G4NF

Awesome Player
Thanx for your patience mark. ;-).............. I have approached Bado for his OFFICIAL VERDICT.

Last edited:

mark

Awesome Player
Thanx for your patience mark. ;-).............. I have approached Bado for his OFFICIAL VERDICT.

Strict adherence to rules when complications arise is why we have refs to interpret and make fair judgments. Also, this is an adhoc thing...there are going to be bumps along the way. The point is to build community and connections between players....not to get through the 'tournament' the fastest.

ShoeDirtLicker

Awesome Player
Tsmith, I missed your post #50, probably because it was the last one on page 5, and I logged in I saw gravity's post on page 6 and I replied to it. I do think that your idea there is excellent, and I am actually willing to accept it, one game, I get to start, which means that if he is supposed to start, he lets me start. I think that your idea is very clever, and I commend you for it. You are just trying to help.

At the same time I really did not like the way B1G has handled this. He missed another turn in our game, and that was not due to any "outage", he was on for hours in those 24 hours, and even in the hours prior to his deadline, he just was not happy that I don't think that when he misses a turn (due to playing so many games, and just postponing the turn till there is an outage) and he is far behind anyway (as his before photo proves) it won't be fair to me to play the game again. I do think that it wasn't cool.

I am still willing to accept your idea even though I really don't have to put my certain win in risk. So if B1G is ready, I am ready when he is to invite him to a replay. One deciding game in which I get to start. If he is scheduled to start, he has to skip his turn, if he agrees to that, I would agree to play it.

linkintheory13

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Whatever happened to this? Is the middle weight still alive...?

mark

Awesome Player
Still waiting to hear from Bado.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Hey Folks,

Sorry for the lack of attention here. I am going to call the season as it is now and talley up to see who the final winner is. THey will be the winner of season 1. We will restart season two with KFD at the helm. Will hold new signups too.

Well played gentlemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.