• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Season 1 -=MIDDLE WEIGHT=- CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
This is the current queue for the MIDDLE WEIGHT season. Read the rules here.

cqvEa.jpg

Champion: Budh 3-0

Leader: gravity 1-0

Contenders:

emmiekae
shoedirtlicker
B1G4NF
mark 1-1
kungfuduet 0-1
theycallmesquirtle 0-1
theGeneral 0-1
Mantis 0-1
linkintheory13 2-1
boneapart 1-1

If you have a point total between 2000-3000 you can compete in this weight class. If you are currently in this weight class and your points drop below 2000 or goes above 3000, you may elect to go to a different class or not.

How it works.

1. If you are the current leader you must invite the next person on the list to three simultaneous 1v1 games of your choice of settings.

2. Immediately after, post in this that you heave invited the next player to a series. This starts the clock, they have 48 hours to accept the challenge or go to the end of the queue.

3. The winner of 2 out of 3 of those games is the current leader and repeats step 1.

Remember, just becoming the leader or defeating the champion does not make you a champion. You need to tie the current win reccord and then defeat the champion in a 5 game series.

I will try to keep this first post as updated as possible with the queue and tallies.

Last edited:

mark

Awesome Player
Just sent kungfuduet the invites to three games; 55126, 55127, 55128. I also sent a note since I've never used the invite system before and I wasn't sure if it worked. He can't say I didn't inform him of the challenges. ;-)

Hopefully using escalate and escalite will make these games go quickly.

Good luck all!

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
yeah 1v1 tend to go really quickly.

KungFuDuet

Kung Fu Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Although I may lose all three games (and destiny forbids - I was going second all three games :p), I ain't gonna give up this easily! Bring it on, I will be waiting for my next round!

mark

Awesome Player
Although I may lose all three games (and destiny forbids - I was going second all three games :p), I ain't gonna give up this easily! Bring it on, I will be waiting for my next round!

Yeah, that was odd but I guess the start is set randomly and it's just a coin flip with 1v1.

We're done. I won all three.

I'll set up games for nudh and I shortly.

BTW, Kungfu - GGs. ;-)

Also, did you get the invites I sent or was it the note in the inbox that alerted you to the games?

KungFuDuet

Kung Fu Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
I got the two sets. both the invites and the message. so the invite is indeed working.

mark

Awesome Player
Does nudh exist? I can't find any games played nor does nudh.majorcommand.com resolve.

KungFuDuet

Kung Fu Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
It is BudH. Bado must have had his typo sickness back. it is contagious! watch out!

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
lol, my bad! I hope the game are underway.

KungFuDuet

Kung Fu Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Just here to say you spelt "squirle" wrong as well - it is "squirtle"

linkintheory13

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
And there is a "13" at the end of "linkintheory".

mark

Awesome Player
lol, my bad! I hope the game are underway.

Yeap, KungFu set me straight and I got in touch with Budh. He's beaten me in one game and the other two are close to finishing...no clear winner in either yet.

mark

Awesome Player
Bado - having trouble in this game 55753. It is the decider for this round.

Something hiccuped badly yesterday and we have a region that neither of us can attack or reinforce. I am discussing it in another thread. But Budh can't attack at all for the past two rounds. That's not cool. we're going to start another game with the same settings and let that one decide the outcome of the match up. We'll need to have you kill the game mentioned above but wait until we tell you...Budh is going to try a fix that Inca suggested. We're not playing out that game but I'd like to know what to do if it happens again.

mark

Awesome Player
Forget it. We played out the game. BudH decided we should finish that screwed up game and then start another one for the belt. We're starting that other one now. So should be a coupe more days until we have an outcome.

As for the error...no idea what happened but BudH was out of commission for at least two turns. Not a good way to decide a tournament.

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
hmm yeah thats not good. has budh experienced this error before?

BudH

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
hmm yeah thats not good. has budh experienced this error before?

Yes, here (http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Game.php?gameid=51039) , in the same time in both games... in this game, my attack stoped in sulu-sea from palawan, and could not move any troop to my new territory, but sgranf performed an attack from zamboanga city without problem after, as I can see. I did not get any card in that round. After, I could attack without any problem.
In the belt game (55753) i could deploy and reinforce, but no attack, so after deploying I was asked to move 1 troop from amazonas (Mark's territory) to parana (the problematic one) every turn. And could not perform any attack, so I had to end my assault every time without attack, but could move my troops after... it took 3 rounds.
OK i won the additional one, so it makes 2 : 1 on my side. But it would probably be Mark's victory (and 2 wins) if had no problems in the game, so I will ask referee to decide who will continue, and who has to wait.

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
well it looks like you did the right thing and started a new game to determine the winner.

mark

Awesome Player
well it looks like you did the right thing and started a new game to determine the winner.

I concur. I would like to have finished the original 3rd game (because I was winning) but that's the way it goes sometimes. The only honorable thing to do was start a new game. I'll get another crack at the belt. Move me to the bottom of the list and BudH should continue on.

BudH

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
theycallmesquirtle and I are done. Won 2, lost 1, so I will invite The General now.

BudH

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
played 3 with TheGeneral... won 2, lost 1. I will set up games for linkintheory13.

Status
Not open for further replies.