• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Official Scoreboard and Points (May the 4th be with you!)

Official

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers

May the 4th Scoreboard and Points be with you!​

• Points for games starting anytime after April 1 - and ending anytime after May the 4th - will be updated in real-time!
  • To be clear, if you started a game in April, but also finished it before May 4th, then we're sorry, but we can't count it. It has to have ended after May the 4th (when we rolled out the actual code). See why here.
  • Real-time Points are being displayed on:
    • Your Profile Page
    • The Scoreboard
    • * The Intel Tab (see below for more details)

RANKS

• Ranks are still not being updated, but we will address that soon

SCOREBOARD

• The Scoreboard currently show all player's score regardless if they have been active recently or not. This is our next project.
  • Please do not ask to remove inactive players from the Scoreboard. We are working on that next and it will be update.
  • The criteria for being "active" is defined as - "a player who has taken a turn in a game in the last 12 months"

* INTEL TAB

• When a game starts, the Intel Tab displays the players points at the moment the game starts. Those points displayed will never change.
  • The points displayed on the Intel tab at the beginning of the game will stay the same throughout the game and even after the game ends. They will not change even if that player wins or loses another game while that game is progress.
  • This is because the final points won/lost in any game is determined by the points the players started with. The displayed points under the Intel Tab will not change during the game, and the points will not be updated at the end of the game. This way we can keep a visual "record" of how many points each player had at the start of the game.
  • Each new game that starts will display the players current points, meaning if you play a lot of games, it is very likely that the Intel tab will show different points in different games being played at the same time.
  • The only real live up to date display of your score will be on your Profile Page and the Scoreboard.

As always, I hope you enjoy the game and have fun!

P.S. We had a mini glitch that happened during rollout, I think it only affected my test-game. I don't think any other games were affected. But if you started a game between 6pm and 3am EST on Saturday the 4th, then it might have affected you too. If it did, sorry, I don't think there is anything we can do about it at this point. But everything seems to be working fine now! :)

Last edited:

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Very cool.
29/04/24 06:56:37
Does this count. I hope so, but if not life marches on.

Last edited:

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Very nice! When, if I may ask, is the rest of the scoreboard going to be coming back?

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Very nice! When, if I may ask, is the rest of the scoreboard going to be coming back?

Right now, Points Leader (current) and Points Leaders (all time) are both showing the list of players. So we are going sort that out asap.

As for CDOs, Decorated, and Defeated, I'll have to talk to Ian to see how easy/difficult it is to add those boards. Though now that I think about it, we might need to wait until we start tracking those stats again. I'll have to check on that.

Any specific boards you were looking for or wanted to see?

jbrenner01

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
M.C. Play Testers
Doesn't look like "Current streak" on profile working yet. Not a big deal by any means.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Doesn't look like "Current streak" on profile working yet. Not a big deal by any means.

Correct. The only thing that works on the profile page is Score, Rank, and Last Active. The rest is "not hooked up" yet.

BroncoBlue89

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Enemies of Diplomacy
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
I'm glad to see that things are finally coming together. I'm glad I stuck around all these long months. Keep up the good work!

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
really really nice to see points returning.
a question though: have points already been updated retroactively? because i just won a game, but i have fewer points now :)
i started a game with a lead private worth 1400 points. i had 2820 myself (still in the record). i won 15 points off her. and now i have 2783 points on my profile page. i suck at math. but not that much i think?
ps - no other games i am in finished in the meantime

Last edited:

Stormcat

Awesome Player
a question though: have points already been updated retroactively? because i just won a game, but i have fewer points now :)
i started this game vs a feline lead private worth 1400 points. i had 2820 myself (still in the record). i won 15 points off her. and now i have 2783 points on my profile page. i suck at math. but not that much i think?
well maybe that feline had bad dice! just saying. and i heard that gloating causes a loss of points awarded.. ;)

Last edited:

Stormcat

Awesome Player
not trying to gloat. just reporting what seems like a much loved return of the point system acting wonky
well maybe that feline had bad dice! just saying. and i heard that gloating causes a loss of points awarded..
oh i know. was just trying to make light of my defeat! which prob had to do with more than the dice :)

Biliam82

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Something is up with the scoreboard. Braveheart1 is now the major commander. Lots of cadets are listed there with absurdly high point totals.

@braveheart1 take a screenshot. I would.

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
i started a game with a lead private worth 1400 points. i had 2820 myself (still in the record). i won 15 points off her. and now i have 2783 points on my profile page. i suck at math. but not that much i think?

From sheriff's first post
If a game ended between April 1 and now, those points will be added/subtracted in a week or so. This is still something we need to do.

so any game that ends now you will see it reflected immediately

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Something is up with the scoreboard. Braveheart1 is now the major commander. Lots of cadets are listed there with absurdly high point totals.

@braveheart1 take a screenshot. I would.
I took one for you. That's funny!!! their badges didn't update either.

1000007228.jpg

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
From sheriff's first post

so any game that ends now you will see it reflected immediately
yes then in the game i played, the points were not updated correctly: i should have gained 15, and instead lost some 37 (not according to game record, but what actually showed on my profile page)
in the meantime i played another game, and the calculation worked fine (+10).

Last edited:

Stormcat

Awesome Player
wow this is bizarre.

@Stormcat congrats to making #18 on the scoreboard! is 4712 also the score on your profile
well, thanks, lol, but i don't think so. i hate to break to to braveheart, sabdal and prokop, but no way

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
LOL. Yeah, I was asked to tell you all that points from April 1 to now have been calculated.... but instead I think I should be telling you all that there was a glitch in the matrix and the machines have taken over.... Fear not, it will be resolved! 🧐

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
wow this is bizarre.

@Stormcat congrats to making #18 on the scoreboard! is 4712 also the score on your profile page?
Yes it's on her profile page too....😂

FYI: to access anyone's profile page type in this address

....https://www.majorcommand.com/site/user/username/

For example my profile page address is:
...https://www.majorcommand.com/site/user/periwinkle/

1000007235.jpg

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
LOL. Yeah, I was asked to tell you all that points from April 1 to now have been calculated.... but instead I think I should be telling you all that there was a glitch in the matrix and the machines have taken over.... Fear not, it will be resolved! 🧐
We have nothing to fear.