• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

score hasn't changed

Ktgilchrist

Awesome Player
hello - have played maybe 8 games now, my score hasn't changed nor has my games tally (still at 0 played)

anyone else?

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
hello - have played maybe 8 games now, my score hasn't changed nor has my games tally (still at 0 played)

anyone else?
The games are currently in BETA mode, so points are NOT being awarded or deducted for wins and losses.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
I think what blee is trying to say....the points do not count yet...even though at the end of each game it tells you how many points are won or lost. The site is transitioning to a new game engine so....they will count in the future, so they are workingon it....but for now, they do NOT count.

Upvote 0

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
I think what blee is trying to say....the points do not count yet...even though at the end of each game it tells you how many points are won or lost. The site is transitioning to a new game engine so....they will count in the future, so they are workingon it....but for now, they do NOT count.
thanks, made an edit to include the important "NOT" being counted!

Upvote 0

CarlosLondon

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy

anyone else?
same here, as its still beta i am assuming they are waiting for it to be fully ready before scoring can resume. we still dont have private messages or diplos yet.

Upvote 0

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
same here, as its still beta i am assuming they are waiting for it to be fully ready before scoring can resume. we still dont have private messages or diplos yet.
You are correct. The developers are still getting the needed functionality into, and bugs out of, the new game engine.

Once things are fully operational there will be an announcement that the new engine is out of Beta.

Until then, games are just for fun and do not impact your score or rank

Upvote 0