• Barbarossa is Back!

JOIN A GAME! or CREATE A NEW GAME

For more information about the map, read about it HERE

And remember to give a big shout out to LULZIM who created this map for us to play!

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Official Roadmap to the future

Official

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
I'd like to see a turn timer for every game on main page...
And can you get rid of the stupid blue box that covers the timer now? Just move it somewhere. Two more things, need password protected games...that'll take care of awols...and Land Rush isn't fair where the flags are placed...

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
(y)

The-Bishop

Awesome Player
I agree with everything suggested by Periwinkle in the previous page.

Especially the turn length in long-term games should not be limited to one hour. Let's say one has bad dice and has to replan completely their move, it's fair s/he can use all of the turn time for that.

I would like the player in turn to be a bit more visible. For example with an arrow in the 'Intel' tab indicating who is in turn.

genghisknows

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
With everyone asking for everything under the sun, points and rankings will never get done.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
What's the chance of getting AI into the game? Play against the computer...would be good to try different strats...

genghisknows

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
If someone is looking for getting AI into their games, I would suggest going to Steam Risk. One good thing about majorcommand is that it's a REAL risk site. And to continue my soapbox, I do hope the coders are not working on puzzles, prolonging the agony of waiting for the site to get up and running properly. You can find puzzles on the back wall of any Walmart.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Yeah one thing at a time.

You can ask for whatever you want, but we're still going to work on one thing at a time.

Right now we just made some progress by dockerizing the game engine. Meaning that we are now in a position to roll out fixes and improvements as we make them.

The next thing is email notifications and points. Period. That's exactly what we're doing now.

The puzzles were my gig. I don't have any coding skills, so I actually can't help with the important stuff, but I do have enough point and click skills to do silly things like puzzles. It's absolutely not taking away from any of the important stuff Marcos or anyone else is doing. Not at all.

Now that the game engine is dockerized, I can hopefully announce some noticable improvements not too long from now. 😊

matildathehun

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Great to hear - looking forward to it.

-MTH

The-Bishop

Awesome Player
What's the chance of getting AI into the game? Play against the computer...would be good to try different strats...
<Personally and honestly> I don't like to play bots, so I don't feel that need. Strategies have to be tested against humans, fooling the machine is not a way to learn how to play.