• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Remove 6 plr/trips/FIXED game from RT

chefsmitty

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
can you guys just remove game 115315 from the RT game screen? 6 player/trips/ Fixed force? Not only can only gold members join, its never going to fill up. It was 10000 games ago!

AzariahBANNED

Awesome Player
One solution is for 5 honorable Commander class players to join with the pre-game agreement to go AWOL immediately when the game starts. If there are 5 honorable players who would like to do this then maybe they could post in this forum and join the game... Then once the game starts if one player were to play their turn, the other 4 would all work to eliminate that player and then go AWOL.... takes a little trust but I have met plenty of players I would trust to honor their word :)

My strategist subscriptions ends in March and when it does, I will be renewing as a Commander so if the game is still there at that point, I will be happy to be the first to volunteer :) (By the way... why isn't there an upgrade to Commander from Strategist option? Game seems to want to charge me the full Commander upgrade price even though I am already a Strategist?)

rob6483

Awesome Player
(By the way... why isn't there an upgrade to Commander from Strategist option? Game seems to want to charge me the full Commander upgrade price even though I am already a Strategist?)

I think if you send a message to Badorties, you'd be able to work out some sort of pro-rated deal for your remaining Strategist subscription if you upgraded to Commander early. I think that's been the case in the past. There's just not an easy way to have the site do that automatically at this time.

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Yo, a fixed force RT game should be available to ALL.. not just commanders. I've played grunts at fixed force before in RT (long ago admittedly). However, I'll join the AWOL Crew just to see the back of that game from the RT screen...