• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Real time NOW!

Pariah

Awesome Player
I'll be playing a lot tomorrow if anyone wants to join any casual 1v1 games, i have a few hosted. Or request some. I can make multiple turns.

I'm also doing real time 1984 1v1 right now in the lobby if anyone wants to play.

Rimbaud

Awesome Player
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
The Duellers Society
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
So, how about we try to make a real time big play?
Tomorrow I willl be free from (gmt-5) 00:00 to 10:00 in case anybody has the time to play something.

But, maybe we can try to make a big game (I don't know, more than 7 players in a big map, maybe teams) for next sunday.

SO, who's in?

Pariah

Awesome Player
I'm in as long as i don't have to work.

I'll be playing 1v1 for a few hours tonight if anyone wants to play, i'm on 1984 right now but just because im UDO hunting it, msg if you want other maps. I got a 5 player on Rivals of Rome im sitting in and hoping to get lucky and fill also.

Pariah

Awesome Player
Pretty dead, i'll be playing PUBG but i'll be checking back in for casual turns so msg if you want to do any games. I'm still in the 5 player hoping it might fill (I know, not likely)

Pariah

Awesome Player
I'm UDO hunting 1984 right now real time if anyone wants to play this or another map. Will be playing alot this weekend with frequent turns inbox me invites for any 1v1's and i'll join them

Pariah

Awesome Player
lots of options hosted up if anyone wants to start filling any. 3 player assassin, 4 player on japan and 5 on rome. 1v1 also

Pariah

Awesome Player
Come join me in 1984 rel time please. Ionly need 2 more udo for bronze

Pariah

Awesome Player
2v2 on 1984 with me and swanny up right now and also both in a 5 player on s. america popping in and out of 1984 1v1 looking for those last udos still

Pariah

Awesome Player
Somebody please give me a RT game on 1984 so i can try to get my last udo. I will love you so much. I'll be in and out hopping in that 1v1 for as long as my adhd will allow me before i go do something that will have me away from the site. I also have a casual 1984 1v1 up which ill be on tonight to take frequent turns on, or just to play out through the week. Trying to get that last win the medal looks cool :)

Last edited:

brianstheman

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
Congrats on getting your medal :)

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
:REAL TIME- URGENT- A massive fire just burned down a Jim Beam facility with 45,000 barrels of bourbon. Just wasted. Fire trucks lights melted from the heat. Sad day for the state of Kentucky, home of Bourbon. Which is grain alcohol at least 50% of which is corn. After the whiskey is made. It's aged in white oak barrels, also made in America. The Kentucky Derby even has the Mint Julep. Jim Beam is a lower shelf. Naomi Watts likes Bullet Bourbon... Give Bourbon a try. It might not be as sophisticated as others, but for a slightly sweet, smoky, complex aroma. It's Bourbon baby. Just not more then 4 a day.:thumpdown:

Pariah

Awesome Player
I've got a few 24 hour 1v1's up as well as some 3 player and 4 player. I'll be taking fast turns today and tomorrow morning though. Anyone who wanted to could certainly play atleast the 1v1 sort of like a real time game at points. I might toss back your turns right after you make them, i'll be on a lot today.

clarkenfeld

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
Who's up for some bigger RT games this coming week? Starting Monday afternoon/evening European time?

Pariah

Awesome Player
Doing 1v1's. I started a FK 5 player as well. Come join.

Pariah

Awesome Player
If anyone see's this in the next hour or so and wants to do a 24 hour casual game, i will be online most of the day and taking turns very quickly so we could play through most if not all of the game today. Just pick a map it (not nuketown) that you don't think i could have your udo on and invite me to it, pw it if you like.

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Tonight RT

It's 4:30pm here in Vegas. Tonight at around 8:00 I want to play a RT with some friends. Had a fun 7 player last week that Jaz took home the victory. One game, one night. Lots of points. Any input on maps or settings? Look forward to playing later.:coffee::beer::tee::pepsi::canabis::beerglass::date:

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
It's 4:30pm here in Vegas. Tonight at around 8:00 I want to play a RT with some friends. Had a fun 7 player last week that Jaz took home the victory. One game, one night. Lots of points. Any input on maps or settings? Look forward to playing later.:coffee::beer::tee::pepsi::canabis::beerglass::date:

It's almost time for me to set a game up tonight, RT.

clarkenfeld

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
REALLY want in. Can't. This is a good thing to do, let's do it more often.

Tapeworm

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
REALLY want in. Can't. This is a good thing to do, let's do it more often.

Any time I'm drunk on a weekend it seems appealing! I don't play well but I sure do enjoy myself.