• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Real time NOW!

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
someone's fancy a game?

Tapeworm

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
4/6! Get in!

Tapeworm

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
5/6 Last chance!

Pariah

Awesome Player
I'll be playing for a few hours, or sitting in an empty game and watching tv for a few hours :-D I have a phillipines 1v1 up but i'm open to others. Africa is my favorite. Not fealing 12D right now, besides that i'm open.

Pariah

Awesome Player
Same deal as above ^^ for tonight. It's odd hours for most, doubt ya'll even check the lobby, but i'll be there with 1v1's hosted up.

Pariah

Awesome Player
Come play with me on my birthday :) I've got multiple 5+ player game options hosted in the lobby right now. I'll drop out of the others as ones about to fill. Also doing 1v1's till a game fills.

Pariah

Awesome Player
Not real time persay but if anyone wants to join any of my casual 1v1's ill be taking rapid turns tonight for a quite a few hours and then also rapidly taking turns throughout tomorrow. PM if you want to 1v1 on other maps. Anything but nuketown because i havn't learned it yet (links to threads if anyone has them) and 12 domains because i sucks at it. I have a RT Phillipines up right now also but im mostly just fishing for a game right now. Join a casual if you want to play :-D

Pariah

Awesome Player
I'll be throwing up some 1v1's. I havn't done too many recently. Join if you think you'll be able to make multiple turns this weekend. Hoping to wrap most of them up by monday when i get busier. I'm also interested in UDO's so if you play me alot 1v1 ask for new maps :-D

Pariah

Awesome Player
Twelve Domains real time up now, i have 24 udo's help me bronze it. Best part is if you don't want to help me you could also do that because i'm terrible on this map.

Edit: I bronzed it! Now i'm doing real time Forgotten Kingdoms 1v1 and also 4 player though ill drop whenever a 1 player starts for me. I'm sitting at 16 UDO's looking to work that up. Warning: I think i'm quite good at this map 1v1 :-D

I'lll be playing a lot up through till monday if anyone wants to do a series of casual 1v1 on different maps and try to take frequent turns the next 2 days. Just msg me

Last edited:

Pariah

Awesome Player
still up, still up, tell me what you want to play, looking for games :)

Pariah

Awesome Player
I need one more udo on Forgotten Kingdoms! 1v1 up!

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
No admin will speak abouth what happens in real time? this discourages new players and even old ones like me, the lak of communicatios, awaiting the second vome of our lord "the new server" SUCKS