• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Real Time Front Page

redbandit

Awesome Player
I'm not sure what happened to the real time front game page but it's a mess, too busy and no one plays any more.

26 open games? Why have you done that? Any new player is just going think to the site is derelict and not one actually plays. No wonder no one plays real time any more.

This site is seriously going down the pan.

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
It seems too busy to me too. Will look into it. Thanks for the input and see ya on the battlefield

Upvote 0

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
+1, with the tele, that all wilkl be arranged with the new game engine, this really sucks

Upvote 0

AuraCraft

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
38 and counting...
is it a bug or a chosen setting? coz it its a setting a solution would be for games to disappear after 24 hours if noone joins

especially multiplayer games (3 and more) and fixed game arent filling up (2 player games will eventually be played coz some ppl do scroll down)
Ive told the guy this who's started some fixed games that most players cant join those but new ones keep appearing :(
And Ive asked one dude who starts those 3 player games to play the ones available rather than start yet a new one

One way to clean up would be to join and let them expire... Any volunteers?
with the 3 and 4 player games gone that's halfway cleaning

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
I've joined a couple of them - if they're filled with guys who don't want to play, I'm happy to let them expire

Upvote 0

AuraCraft

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
A moderator could use 2 fake accounts to join a bunch of those games and clean up

Last edited:
Upvote 0

redbandit

Awesome Player
Seems the admin don't really care about the site, waste of time trying to offer some constructive feedback!

Upvote 0

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
yep, its sad, most new players start here, and this format, makes them await and leave the site forever

Upvote 0

AuraCraft

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
me and swanny took care of some twenty 2 player games by joining them, then having them expire
now we need a 3rd player to join the 3 player games

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Im at a loss for cause and therefore a solution. Have pushed the question up the ladder.

Upvote 0

Pariah

Awesome Player
Is this why the lists look so much cleaner now? Nice work :-D I still think the biggest thing scaring away new players is figuring out how to get their flash settings to work. Most people are lazy and will just abandon the site, and the game they are in, instead. Always remember to send a chat message before the game or when it starts explaining to people to look into their flash settings. Maybe just have a short message on a notepad on your desktop ready to copy paste anytime your in a game with a new player. Or send them a pm while they are still sitting in the game waiting for it to load, is even better.

I lost my msg i used to use but it was something along the lines of: This site has issues with browser flash settings. Make sure you have them enabled. Chrome is the worst, i suggest Firefox. It is a lego looking button next to the http adress bar up top in firefox. Click it and select enable flash settings, then reload the page. If the game has started and you can't see your troops or the game won't load and refreshing the page does not work, then this is your issue.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wigglemonster

Awesome Player
Are the site admins / mods looking for support? My brother (who is not a MC player) and myself do loads of Dev work.

Upvote 0

AuraCraft

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
there's a bunch of 3 and 4 player games again that noone joins...
2 player games are played eventually but with the list spammed with these 3/4p games it takes considerably longer before anyone joins
would be nice if all games were edleted again
ty

Upvote 0

AuraCraft

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
time to clean up again :(
I hope it's not too much effort

let's ask the people who keep making all those RT games no to start new games before the one they started has been played shall we?

(Ive sent this message to 3 players I will not name here, I dont wanna shame them... lets hope they wont be offended)

RE "Plz don't start more than one multiplayer Real Time games, cheers :)"

Hello komrad *spammalot {*fill out actual nickname}

There have been complaints from the community about the amount of games littering the Real Time Front Page.
For some reason real time games that noone joins do not expire like they used to. Especially multiplayer games hardly fill up at all so we'd appreciate if you wouldn't start more than one at a time and don't start a new game until the last one has been archived. 2 Player games are far more popular but coz of all the spam games, players have to keep scrolling all the way down to check if anyone has joined any game so ppl don't so it takes far longer than it used to take for a 2 player game to start.
Also, new players joining the site don't understand what's going on with all the vacant games.

Thanks for your cooperation :)

Regards, ...

If you see any players post more than one real time game for more than 2 players, you can send them this message

Upvote 0

AuraCraft

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
2 requests :)

1) https://www.majorcommand.com/games/509253/
can this game be removed? it was a test game, it'll never fill up with 24 commanders. confusing to new grunts too.

2) new map of the week? half deploy plz
<b>NEW RULES: HALF TROOPS FOR 1ST PLAYER</b>
(I'd personally like either of these; Philippines / The Forgotten Kingdom / Sea Of Japan / South America)

ty

Last edited:
Upvote 0