• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Rank Insignias

mapguy

Awesome Player
Just messin around in photoshop, and was trying to give the insignias a little more relief. Anyways, Thought they looked good enough to show.
974b55e9fdeb983f4302c926dd2edeb1copy-3.png

Last edited:

landmine

Awesome Player
you make a mistake. You got to delete the first 5 on this picture.:neo:

mapguy

Awesome Player
you make a mistake. You got to delete the first 5 on this picture.:neo:

Do you think they are an improvement ?

Mine are on the left side, and the originals are on the right.
CORRECTION- Some of the edges were cleaned up, on the originals on the right.

Last edited:

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Some are better, some are worse.

mapguy

Awesome Player
So I guess I forgot to mention my reasons for starting this thread. Well, I noticed how beautiful the full size insignias are, (click wiki and go to "Ranks"), and how pitiful they look, when they are scaled down to the size, on the Scoreboard page.

I was able to come up with a better size, (I think), for the Scoreboard. At 30% they are brought down to a more realistic, and true to life, actual size.
I did a lot of work on them to make them look like a 3-D image, with a relief effect. I did some painting and other things that you might notice as well.

I shortened the width of the "Name Tags". This allows for THREE columns instead of only Two. As a result, the same amount of slots per area can be achieved , even though the icons are so much larger.

For shits and giggles, I played around with a variation of the basic layout for MC. Pretty much the same, just some moving things around, and experimenting with some cool colors. This aspect of the post is not as much a suggestion as it is a little sumthin-sumthin to spark up some conversation. There is certainly enough ideas here to do that. I imagine.

ranks2copy.png

Last edited: