• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Problems with BETA - List here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel7

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/8236 game is frozen. The server froze when I pressed "End turn." I play on a Mac computer and I use Google Chrome. I thought it was just taking a while to compute but I came back a day later and it is still at the same point.

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
:oops::cry:🤬😭🥺
1622218060646.png

micky

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
T.O's.
Young Guns
Why is it that I can't join some games? There is a Classic Europe, 3/4 players and I can't join - and it's not the first game I can't participate in. Why?

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
there are currently about 100 games in progress....so we are averaging 1 game per day that can't load... :(

jredekop

Awesome Player
My friends & I love major command. Almost every game since beta has either had a permanent lock, or been locked for a round or two. It's sad to see.

The flash version was great, at least we can blame Steve Jobs for all of this.

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
My friends & I love major command. Almost every game since beta has either had a permanent lock, or been locked for a round or two. It's sad to see.

The flash version was great, at least we can blame Steve Jobs for all of this.
I agree, I saw a stat above about % of games with issues, but I think that must be based off reports in the forums because it's much lower than what I've seen personally. A high percentage of games I play have some issue during their run for some player in the match which alters the outcome.

I've seen as high as 20-25% of my 10-15 active games not load, and if they do load, some combo of bugs outlined in this 17-page thread rear their head at some point during the match.

I assume this thread was mainly for reporting NEW bugs, not just giving a 'me too' for issues that have been known for 5 months. They won't fix an individual game issue, but hopefully are getting closer to some updates to the engine that start addressing the bugs. Would rather have gameplay resolved before the work to get scoreboard and stats, etc integrated.

sannheten

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
I rarely hit problems these days, but https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/10239 has an issue. The game freeze and does not allow me to attack from Castlegreen. Un reload everything elsewhere work as should, but on clicking Castlegreen it stops.

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
I rarely hit problems these days, but https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/10239 has an issue. The game freeze and does not allow me to attack from Castlegreen. Un reload everything elsewhere work as should, but on clicking Castlegreen it stops.
I've had that problem on this map too, but with other terts. Even hovering over the corrupt tert freezes the map and you have to refresh. I just worked around it and attacked from elsewhere.

micky

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
T.O's.
Young Guns
Again there are games I would like to join and can't (i.e. Assassin 4 players). I've mentioned it before - and I guess there won't be an answer like last time.

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Same i can't join all the games...it's a hit and miss

Also, we completed a game and the point won and lost are not correct.

I think the winners should have won around 40 points....instead it said 15. Check that before you implement the point system.

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Cool, 7 cards!

1624464470832.png

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
A 6-weeklong match had to be abandoned due to card loading bug :cry:

1624814692526.png

vikingNole

Awesome Player

both are on my turn, but game doesn't load when I try to enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.