• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Problems with BETA - List here

Status
Not open for further replies.

twhayes7

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter

sannheten

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Good development. The game enging is running much better than in January-February. It is now many weeks since the last time I had to reload to continue a game :)

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Good development. The game enging is running much better than in January-February. It is now many weeks since the last time I had to reload to continue a game :)
yup...definitely!

so....i tried to get a team game going....and we all noticed that you can NOT join a team game if you give people the game url/game address directly. the only way you can join any team game is through the "join a game" portal and search for that specific game. can we fix this...eventually? yes...add it to the big long list of fixes....sorry!

MNatt

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
Agreed - famous last words, but it all seems to be tickety-boo at least 99% of the time.

hummingman

Awesome Player
It is my turn in game 9931 and it will not load at all. I click on the "turn" button and see the image below. Tried Chrome, Safari and Edge. Cleared cache and even rebooted - no joy.

1621218754564.png

sannheten

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
It is my turn in game 9931 and it will not load at all. I click on the "turn" button and see the image below. Tried Chrome, Safari and Edge. Cleared cache and even rebooted - no joy.
There is a similar problem with game 9865. It chrashed during my turn. After reload the map does not show. Tried to reload mutiple times, clear the browser memory etc.
The other player also cannot open the game no more.

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter

Your screenshot is exactly what I saw in multiple games. I've missed my turn and can only hope by next turn the issue has sorted itself out.

fhunt3

Awesome Player
Beta 5887 (I believe) - Can't join - scroll down to the teams and none of the join buttons will work when clicked.

hummingman

Awesome Player
The game simply doesn't work and is not worth my time anymore if this functionality is not there.

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
If you look at hummingman's screenshot, you'll see we also have the blank troops error in Moortgat, if you click on Moortgat the whole map freezes and you need to refresh. Also the adjacent dragon does the same thing when controlled by the person holding the tower, so you cannot move troops out of there.

Not much fun when you've invested days and weeks into a match and then glitches end up deciding who wins or make it so no one can win.

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Thanks for letting us know which games are not loading...yes, it's has been glitchy....just finished chatting with a very busy sheriff and he has a new update he wanted me to post. Take a look here....

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
This one doesn't really have any impact on the game play as it resets, but after using this dragon and ending my turn, the dragon now has -24 troops :)

1621872608239.png

Status
Not open for further replies.