• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Problems with BETA - List here

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudioCity

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Its been impossible to use now for two days,what makes it infuriating is there never is any announcement as to what is going on.....

StudioCity

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
And worse it lets you start a move but then wont let you deploy so you loose all the troops.......ARGGGGG is anyone even out there listening to any of this?

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
ARGGGGG is anyone even out there listening to any of this?

What else would we be doing? Having fun playing Risk-like games on the internet??

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Frustrating when people have been supporting and paying to play on the site, giving up time to make it what it is and then not even get a reponse in the forums. I'm not surprised all the regulars are moving to an alternative site!

we are still here :lollypop: we are just patiently waiting for things to get fixed... we are keeping the addiction alive in other forms....

MyUser789

Awesome Player
Echoing the same experience as other users. Today it has gotten progressively worse. After hitting refresh and waiting it won't allow troops to be deployed. It is unplayable.

onesimus17

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
game is freezing up and now not loading. google chrome on an HP computer

WTBS-Superstation

Awesome Player
Game 2886 - Was able to load and start my turn, deploy my troops, but then would not allow an attack, then it would not load.

reenoo

Awesome Player
.monday 9:12 pm Minnesota time, anybody finally get through a turn without a problem? Got tired of hitting refresh missed unknown number of turns Think I'll just wait until I see that someone posts the issue's fixed

TankEater

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Kickstarter
Not working here as well. I think the issue is being worked. We should just be patient and wait for a fix. It is not like the sky is falling :)

norbs

Awesome Player
Frustrating when people have been supporting and paying to play on the site, giving up time to make it what it is and then not even get a reponse in the forums. I'm not surprised all the regulars are moving to an alternative site!

Is there an alternative site? Would love to find one that actually works

JCUK

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
2 days and I cant take any turns. No response from any admin, loyalty works both ways. People are becoming tired of wasting time here with no response.

luiscasanova

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Old Soldiers Club
The Wiki Bar
Yup. Same thing here.

CarlosLondon

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
what is going on since jan 31st i have been barely able to complete a turn. either game map will not load or i cannot post chat, or the turn just stops before i can finish it. i have tried Ipad and laptop . both only last year models. tried different browsers , refreshing for an hour just to complete part of a turn is NOT acceptable !

StudioCity

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
so day 3 and it still is none working

MNatt

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
Problem varies with size of map I think - small ones load and work ok, big ones don't.

calume

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Canadian Club
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
we are still here :lollypop: we are just patiently waiting for things to get fixed... we are keeping the addiction alive in other forms....

Sure we are waiting for problems to get fixed, also sure it woudn't take long for admin to post something about it on what is going on! starting to think there is no pilot in the cockpit!

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
worked long enough to see that the other player in the 2 game match up had been bumped AWOL. I did get in a few moves before being bumped out again

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
The browser is giving a User Interface "UI passthrough" status message.

genghisknows

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Why isn't the group responsible for the Majorcommand upgrade not giving us daily or even weekly updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.