• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Problems with BETA - List here

Status
Not open for further replies.

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/18305 seems to hang between Kythela and peter-idainfront quite often lately. Happened after a single turncycle this time.
This opened fine and it appears the game is finished. If you have this happen in another game, post the game in here right away and we will get it going again.

snl5888

Awesome Player
If you are having problems with the BETA games, please list here.

Please post as much of the following information as you can.

1. a description of the issue (eg, troops not showing, map not loading, etc)
  2. which devices did you try (eg, PC, Tablet, iPad, Mac, etc)
  3. which version of windows / apple OS / android are you using?
  4. please list all the browsers you have tried
  5. have you tried clearing you cache? (yes/no)
  6. have you signed in and out? (yes/no)
  7. any error messages in your console? (press CTRL+Shift+I at the same time)
  8. any other information you think might help...

Thank you!
I’m having issues with all my games. I have tried various devices, various browsers. Takes me like 6 refreshes to see the game, have to click begin turn multiple times, attack multiple times…barely can reinforce. Been happening about 2 weeks. Takes me like 15 mins to finish a turn that usually takes me 2 (if I get to finish)

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
I’m having issues with all my games. I have tried various devices, various browsers. Takes me like 6 refreshes to see the game, have to click begin turn multiple times, attack multiple times…barely can reinforce. Been happening about 2 weeks. Takes me like 15 mins to finish a turn that usually takes me 2 (if I get to finish)

Thanks. I would be interested to know if anyone else is experiencing the same issues with their games, or if it is just snl5888.

If you want to send me a PM with your password, then I can take a turn on my computer and see if the issue is system wide, or just on you your side.

Or the other option is we could start a 1v1 game against each other and see if we both have the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.