• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Point Strategy Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Restrepo

Awesome Player
Yeah, do NOT leave just because some inexperienced Girl Scout cries foul. Just kidding folks (sort of) lol.

But seriously, this whole debate is silly. I do not understand what it is Rest, that you think uscg should have done. Don't you understand that every game that comes down to the last three players, will have these same dynamics. Do you think that the game should just be called, and the strongest awarded the win ? I wish that you would try to see this as a game that is akin more to Chess, than Checkers. Then maybe you would see the multi-layers that are in play.

uscg has not wronged you friend, it is you that has wronged him. An apology for calling him a coward and such, would be appropriate here.

Mapguy stop trying to make this pseudo-trick something more than it is. I think it's safe to say that you do this kind of tricks and are defending this in a way I can't comprehend. It's not a part of the game it's apart of a competetive person trying to hold on to his points by eliminating the lowest rank. NOTHING MORE. And i never referd to uscg himself as a coward i sayd the move he pulled was very cowardly, english isn't my first language but i think you can see for yourself.http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Game.php?gameid=15207

And I dont like that you called me inexperienced girl scout and uscg telling me to "Fuck off" im the one supposed to be young but you two are acting like babys. If there is some one here who needs to apologize it's you two.

Last edited:

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
Alrighty then, I reckon this is one of those never ending debates. Neither side is going to convince the other of anything, and it's deteriorated to name calling, so that's a wrap.

Restrepo, it's ok to be ticked off about losing, including how you lost, and you have some very high ranking/ experienced users on your side. However, they are not on your side saying this is against the rules, just that they see it as a poor tactic, and that's fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

USCG, Bottom line is you did nothing against the rules. We run a fairly liberal site/forum here, so you are going to have to deal with a certain amount of this type of thing. You have to grow a bit of a thick skin, you'll notice I was attacked personally also (I'm the "crime Investigation" staff Restrepos initially asked about this). Just gotta roll with the punches bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.