• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Players turn indicated

uscg

Awesome Player
A suggestion to help players figure out if their turn is coming up.

here is my example: You go to your game list to see if it is your turn. You find out that it is not your turn. You want to see whose turn it is, so you have to click the view button, have the board load to see whose turn it is.

I suggest that instead of click the view button and waiting for the board to load, you can click the map on your game page that list the players and breif, and beside the player, have a star or symbol next to the players name for the current turn.

PLAYER1 -
PLAYER2 -
USCG -
PLAYER4 -
PLAYER5 *

looking at above, you know that it is Player5 turn, then I would know that i have some time before it is my turn

1. this will make it easier to figure out when your turn is up
2. playing a 7 -12 player game, it would be easier to look at this instead of loading the games to see whos turn it is

Hopefully i explained this good enough.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
All you have to do is click anyone in the highlited box and it expands to see all the players and whos turn it is.

Like this

6e38aafac5de506497a2f72084ea2deb.png

its charmings turn, im next.

easy peasy.

uscg

Awesome Player
thanks for the info, but maybe i am blind noob. in your above screen print, it is chaming's turn due to his name being underlined, correct? i understand that if you click the map on the left, it shows you the brief and players name, but in all of my games, no one has there name underlined. i have doubled check before i posted this so i dont sound no much like a blind dumbass. and when i click in the box, it either goes back to the shorten version ( 001647 above) or goes to their profile. maybe i just need more coffee and quit dreaming about sheep. no matter what, enjoying this site more every day.

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
I used to see names underlined in the expanded game screen on the Games tab, but I don't any longer.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
thanks for the info, but maybe i am blind noob. in your above screen print, it is chaming's turn due to his name being underlined, correct? i understand that if you click the map on the left, it shows you the brief and players name, but in all of my games, no one has there name underlined. i have doubled check before i posted this so i dont sound no much like a blind dumbass. and when i click in the box, it either goes back to the shorten version ( 001647 above) or goes to their profile. maybe i just need more coffee and quit dreaming about sheep. no matter what, enjoying this site more every day.

I used to see names underlined in the expanded game screen on the Games tab, but I don't any longer.

Yes underlined means its their turn. No one will be underlined in a game that has not started yet however. It still has underlined users for me in all my games.

uscg

Awesome Player
it must have been the computer i was playing on earlier. my home computer shows the names being underlined, so i will have to live with that. thanks anyways