• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are an existing player, please log in:   LOG IN
    If you are new to Major Command and would like to play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:   SIGN UP

• current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

Peculiar password reset issue

johnjdc

Awesome Player
Hi,

My computer crashed and logged me out. When I came to log back in, my password wasn't recognised. I requested a password reset and got the email. When I click the link, it takes me to the games page and logs me in - until I go back to the homepage and am logged out again.

Ideas?

[Ignore me, just fixed it by copying the link into a different web browser, so it must be a problem at my end]

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
try clearing your internet history including cookies and active logins. It should sort itself out.

Stormcat

Awesome Player
Wasn't sure where to post this, but seems that if you changed your password since the update, you will be unable to sign into the forum. Not a huge deal, bc you can work around it by switching back to the older password, but maybe it could be put on that long to-do list. Thanks!