• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Pangaea (335mya-175mya Earth)

Zorbmonkey

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
How about a map of prehistoric Earth when it was one supercontinent? (map may or may not contain dinosaurs)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangaea

pangaea-or-pangea-of-vector-24029818.jpg

poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u8.jpg

Last edited:

CaptSweatpants

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
Could maybe have ancient aliens as well!

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
:stoned:

It has to. They were here. It wouldn't be realistic without. They would have to have fire chariot astronaut ports. Maybe those would be the only places you could deploy. There would have to be a good amount of these ports, because if you don't have one you can't deploy and are pretty much done. First game with no certain deploy. Would you cash sets faster? Play more aggressive? or dumb idea. I can handle it, it's early in the day and I have my THC coffee:coffee::canabis:

AuraCraft

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
funny that back then the longest you could walk over land is from borneo to australia

oh and google this for images -> "south america africa dino"

Zorbmonkey

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy

Maybe the players are the alien factions fighting over who gets to build the pyramids :laugh:

And dinosaurs could be captured and rode into battle for more carnage! (perhaps an extra die while attacking or defending? probably op)

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Maybe the players are the alien factions fighting over who gets to build the pyramids :laugh:

And dinosaurs could be captured and rode into battle for more carnage! (perhaps an extra die while attacking or defending? probably op)

I do not believe I'm hearing this. An extra die, why some would say blasphemy I say we should all take a moment to consider this. I think when someone thinks outside the box like Zorbmonkey did here is genius. I would have no problem with this. I do believe though that the dino's are older in earth's time-line then the Aliens at the time you mention. Maybe we can still play your way, it would just be an alternate reality. Which are plenty.