• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Old Soldiers Wanted

CaptSweatpants

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
I had an idea for a clan but need a Commander class player to propose it... assuming there is any interest that is. I was surprised to see a couple of player profiles where players had posted their ages and they were ANCIENT... like me. I thought only rude teenagers who couldn't spell payed online games. (Just kidding if that applies to you) Anyway It made me think that there might be interest in an Old Soldier's Club. Would anyone over the age of 60 be interested in forming/joining a clan? I may be too cheap to upgrade right now to do it myself but I did make a banner....

http:///wow-design.com/images/banner2.jpg

Attachments

• banner2.jpg
    banner2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 158

Wayne2010

Awesome Player
Okay, I'm simi good, commander class and yes.. old too.. but I don't feel old.. I just realize it when I see a reflection of myself... ;-_) Veteran (Vietnam era, two campaigns) 1st tour was with the 2nd Marines.. when they rotated out of country I re-upped for another tour with the 5th Marines.. Got my ass kicked, went home licking my wounds... An experience that shapes one's paradigm of the world for the rest of one's life.

Love to play chess and risk.. Now you know more than you need... What do I do next?

Last edited:

CaptSweatpants

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
We recruit more geezers....

joeguarin

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Sure, I'd like to join. I'm 62 and not ashamed to admit it.

CaptSweatpants

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
Let's all post in the game chatter and see if we can find one more player to get us started. Put a link to this post or have players contact you and we can see where it gets us.

CaptSweatpants

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
So we are looking at lowering the age of consent to join the Old Soldiers Club to 55. All of you kids out there let us know if you want to sign up. We tend to sit around complaining about the younger generation a lot and playing a lot of MC. Talk to me or Joe or Wayne

Bluebonnet

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
The Duellers Society
Sure, age discrimination. I am in my mid 40's and feel old. Heck, I have to think before I actually narrow down the year.

chefsmitty

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
I'm 34, but this is the best forum page I've ever read!!! Good luck getting your clan together guys, and the way some of you are talking, may be need for concern if one of you goes AWOL in a game! Only joking guys, Look forward to seeing you in some clan battles. Seriously, you got me checking my spelling on this post right now!

markattax

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
Captain and all: I just turned 59......if you still need someone or if the others have retired from active playing (careful not to mention the alternative), let me know....

CaptSweatpants

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
We are always looking for players who like to play. Age requirement is 55 but we do make exceptions. Talk to any clan member about signing up or contact me directly.