• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Old League Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Okay you're on the list, I'll contact you when we kick off but it may be a few weeks yet!

trailblazer

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
I'd like to sign up for the next round,
Thanks

WPBRJ

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
ya count me in for next round

thnx

lh34

Awesome Player
Id be interested in joining this--grunts are allowed providing we keep one game open yes?

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Since season 1 is now done. I decided to change the format a bit. From now on the main league will be done entirely through the Tournament system. That means that grunts will not be able to participate unfortunately. I have good reasons for this. However, if there is enough interest from our grunt community then we can get some totally seperate competition orgainsed for them. It just will not be on the same scale or have as good a reward as the main league. This should all be kicking off early in the new year so more details to follow nearer the time.

lh34

Awesome Player
Since season 1 is now done. I decided to change the format a bit. From now on the main league will be done entirely through the Tournament system. That means that grunts will not be able to participate unfortunately. I have good reasons for this. However, if there is enough interest from our grunt community then we can get some totally seperate competition orgainsed for them. It just will not be on the same scale or have as good a reward as the main league. This should all be kicking off early in the new year so more details to follow nearer the time.

Makes sense, there are too many AWOLs in grunts. I was surprised that grunts were even allowed initially in the league.

boneapart

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
I'm in. And thanks for your good work Mr. masterjskye

Status
Not open for further replies.