• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

not possible to join games

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
it is not possible to join any games for me right now. i am guessing it is not just me b/c the RT section is flooded with awaiting games atm (a little under 30). also tried casual, same thing

sparetheman

Awesome Player
Nope, me as well… I swear this website has the same bugs it did 5 years ago when I last played it. From the outside it looks like the game hasn’t been developed at all!!

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
hm so i started randomly clicking join buttons in the casual section and some apparently worked (and i am now participating in games i had no plans to, but better than vice versa i think?), while others still dont, so it seems game specific?

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
lotta stuck games.....not good. When is the new game starting? This is so frustrating..............................

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
it is not possible to join any games for me right now. i am guessing it is not just me b/c the RT section is flooded with awaiting games atm (a little under 30). also tried casual, same thing

i got the rt games unstuck......as for the casual...you have a list? saves me some time to go down the entire list to see if they are stuck or not.

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
thanks peri, but no, no list. no game numbers as i cannot open them, also i would need to randomly try to join games again, which id prefer not to do in case it works.
i can tell you that i usually look for games almost full, and there is a landrush 12 player game needing just one more at the very top - that one for sure.

edit i am stupid here is the game number of another rt game 45517 but the landrush mentioned i dont know how to open - the link is hidden behind the 11 players. also not necessary to unstuck anything on my account, just thought id report strange stuff

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
the link is hidden behind the 11 players. also not necessary to unstuck anything on my account, just thought id report strange stuff

yes, i noticed that too...if there are too many people...it doesn't all fit on the screen and the link to the game is hidden....that IS a problem since it is the only way i can access the game without joining and it is the only way i can hopefully fix stuck games. hopefully sheriff will pass this info on to the programmers.