• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

New Solar System Idea

Wishart

Awesome Player
Read a post about doing a solar system idea http://www.majorcommand.com/forums/threads/4631-Idea-Solar-System.

I think it would be a great idea too do a Solar System map here's my idea.

You have the 9 planets as your continents in a circle, and connecting paths too the 2 planets on either side of each Planet.
you break down Saturn, Jupiter, and say Earth into 2 zones each too accommodate 12 players. Each planet or zone on the double planets would be worth between 2-4 units a turn if held. Have the Sun in the middle with links too 4 of the planets and make it worth 6 units.

Edit* or not have the sun, maybe that's a little silly, just have the 4 biggest planets have connections reach across the board too another spot.

Last edited:

dudeiamgood

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Maybe if they all connected to each other

Here's my idea for that: Every turn the planets move. There's a "connections grid" showing all the possible connections. Each of those squares has some neutral troops you have to take to go to another planet. The closer the planets, the less neutral troops you have to take. This factors in the expense of distant space travel.