• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

New Map Idea

Robinette

omigod, totally bitchen, furshur, furshur
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
tumblr_l9twmfBGN81qzbemso1_1280.png

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
yeah, I live there and I can say that some items aren't too far off - Euro Napa is hilarious - but I have to correct some misconceptions:

1. We make better burritos than Mexico. This is in no way a slight of food in Mexico - many of the best meals I've had have been in Oaxaca, Morelia, and Mexico City. It's just that the burrito as we know it is more of an American invention than a Mexican one. A Mission District/E. 14th Street burrito is a piece of work that will make a grown man cry. SoCal burritos are also good, but a different beast entirely - smaller and lacking black beans.

2. Cuba = cigars? Please. Should have a picture of Che.

3. I don't know anybody who drinks Fosters... or Heineken for that matter. Fosters is Australian for Bud.

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player
is there any where we can actualy submit map ideas for map creators?

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
is there any where we can actualy submit map ideas for map creators?

Soon there will be a map forum... but it's still in the works. In the meantime, you can start a thread in the general MajCom forum, and roll out your idea there. Looking forward to it Thunderous.

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
Hahaha, if nothing else, that gave me a good laugh on this dreary rainy drive down I-90. Wish I was on the left coast right about now

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player
awesome, once i get through my exams i roll out a few i have in mind for you RjBeals

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Linkdead :(

And I also agree with Shepherd about the burritos.