• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Music Recommendations / Current Fav's

clarkenfeld

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
Came across this yesterday and can't get it out of my head - so let me drop it off on you?

Nice! Refreshing departure from my normal.
Do you like a bit of country and western? This is my favourite:

The-Swede

Awesome Player
Usually i try to find something lesser known or underrated when picking favorites but this is by and far my favorite Joplin song:

Though whenever i listen to Joplin i always end up nacl on my real sweatheart from that era, Joni Mitchell:

5battalions

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
nice song - micky - janis

ey.... good song too... clarkfeld....

Last edited:

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Usually i try to find something lesser known or underrated when picking favorites but this is by and far my favorite Joplin song:

Though whenever i listen to Joplin i always end up nacl on my real sweatheart from that era, Joni Mitchell:

I love Summertime. Her version is spine tingly. When I was 18 I was driving my mom and this came on. I started to try and sing like her with that scratchy voice, but beautiful with pain. My mom is singing along. I say you know this Janis Joplin song. She takes me to school. First off this is originally a Gershwin song that she has redone her way, but yes I know it as well as Piece of my heart, Me and bobby Mcgee and a few others she mentioned. Then over the years I have heard other versions, like Sublime's. I miss my mom. She was hip. My dad got way lucky. Right place, right time. quality alcohol, a woman feeling her internal baby clock ticking and he shows up. The rest is misery, I mean history.

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Nice! Refreshing departure from my normal.
Do you like a bit of country and western? This is my favourite:

I just noticed that this was your first post. SPEAK UP, MAN. your a decorated General. You know things, and your not sharing.

clarkenfeld

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
I just noticed that this was your first post. SPEAK UP, MAN. your a decorated General. You know things, and your not sharing.

First post on this thread? OK, I can make up for it, if you promise to at least start to listen to any suggestions I leave here. Deal, Riskyone?

The-Swede

Awesome Player
For me it was always The Beatles playing in the car for my mother or Carlos Santana for my father. Both of which i still appreciate today

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
First post on this thread? OK, I can make up for it, if you promise to at least start to listen to any suggestions I leave here. Deal, Riskyone?

I will clean the wax out for you clarkenfeld, Oh yeah my ear was hacked off, but I still have the auditory holes that go to the Tempanic membrane covering the Ear Drum proper. Tenitis very painful. I guy I wrote some songs with had it real bad. Pete finally got better with newer technology. He still plays with his bandmate Mr.Daltrey I'm all ears. The-Swede, we would listen to Abby Road the most, so that;s my favorite.:thrasher::listen::rock::listen::musicus::listen::I_agree:

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
For the Pink Floyd fans. I didn't know this, because there are lots of things I don't know. Roger Waters released an album in 2017 called ..Is this what you really want. Great production and his sarcastic and ironic lyrics. It has sounds of Animals, Wish you were here, The wall, all it's missing is well David's guitar, rick's keyboards, and nick's drumming. It still sounds excellent. On par with Amused to death. Enjoy.:hello::adore::top::rock::noway:Yes Way, this album rocks and the lyrics are truly waters.

The-Swede

Awesome Player
For the Pink Floyd fans. I didn't know this, because there are lots of things I don't know. Roger Waters released an album in 2017 called ..Is this what you really want. Great production and his sarcastic and ironic lyrics. It has sounds of Animals, Wish you were here, The wall, all it's missing is well David's guitar, rick's keyboards, and nick's drumming. It still sounds excellent. On par with Amused to death. Enjoy.:hello::adore::top::rock::noway:Yes Way, this album rocks and the lyrics are truly waters.

Thank you. I just found this gem

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
:listen:
Thank you. I just found this gem

Thanks for posting a link. This is a great album and none of the people I know, knew about it.

AuraCraft

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
haha I knew it :p
I thought this sounds like the seventies like pink floyd^^

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - O Children (Live at The Fonda Theatre)
486,703 views•Jun 25, 2016

ericjkline

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Lindi Ortega. Her first album was great. I think she has 4 now, and they are all good. She's a Canadian country singer, but kind of Johnny Cash.

Dan Bern. New American Language is a good album. I listened to him a lot in the early 2000's. Kid's Prayer is a really amazing song. It was written following the Colombine shootings.

micky

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
T.O's.
Young Guns
Last edited: