• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

MoM triples tourney?

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Would anyone be interested in a MoM triples tourney? It would be a short one just like the double FF tourney that was hosted by airwick. I was thinking of hosting it after the clan challenge was done (since I am currently hosting that now)….so in the new year. I'm thinking 12 players for each game...1 anywhere escalate. thoughts? preferences in maps? a quick show of teams that would play? just musing....:lollypop:

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter
Always interested in new challenges, however we still have this Doubles that needs to start :)

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Always interested in new challenges, however we still have this Doubles that needs to start :)

Oh yes...true! I believe that will start in the new year.....I'll wait...just looking to see if anyone would be interested...

airwick

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.
Hi all,

I have no problems with others that want to start MoM tournaments, but it would be nice to first discuss it in private with me ;)

airwick