• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Master of the Maps: Leaderboard and Game Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

TidyG

Awesome Player
Well I was hoping that Rimbaud and Swashbuckler both win one game so there can be a 4 player game or a few games because I didn't play those guys many times during the tournament (I think).

I agree that one deciding game would be a little unfair. I know escalate will be a lot down to starting positions and luck of the cards but playing flat rate against players who almost never make mistakes will last forever. I don't know why I am even talking about this, it is possible for Rimbaud to win 2 games at the moment and then all problems will be solved!

Last edited:

Rimbaud

Awesome Player
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
The Duellers Society
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
Lol, have you seen my games? I bet that they will last at least another two months, and they are still open to a lot of possibilities, so I'm afraid you will have to wait a while before we see how to settle this up :p

Still, I think that a pair of games between the four of us (official or unofficial) would be like really wow interesting.

:)

Last edited:

constantine

Awesome Player
Congrats Tidy - now we wait and see. Will it be playing for 1st or splitting points for 2nd. It is all up to Rimbaud - can he win 2 of 2, and can swash get to 10? i agree, hopefully Rimbaud only wins one and Swash wins his last. A 4 person game against you all would be fun. I am fine with any format

Airwick you have done a great job with the tournament - thanks for setting it up.

airwick

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.
It would be great to have a 3 or 4 player final. But I think we have to wait a while for that to happen. Looks like some of the games are stalemates for the moment.

Thanks for the compliment constantine, appreciate it!

zonie

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Thanks for setting up this tournament, it's been fun. It was good to play different maps and different player. Enjoyed getting beat by the best.

zonie

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Let me throw out a idea for the end of this one, just for thought. Maybe have the 4 victories players play one game and the winner plays the 5 victories players then the winner of that plays the 6 victories players then etc etc ect....until the final round. ?

WiJoMa

Awesome Player
You just don't ever want this tournament to end, do you Zonie? :)

zonie

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
If I've got a snowball chance then I'm going to take it. lol

Rimbaud

Awesome Player
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
The Duellers Society
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.

airwick

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.
Yay! At least I catch up with the 10's

http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Game.php?gameid=207946

Also, in my other game left (Africa) we are trapped in a big stalemate. All the players have talked about the chance of making an alternate game, what do you think about it?

:)

Congrats on getting your 10th victory! I'm ok with setting up new games to decide a stalemate. Same map, same settings would be the way to go!

Good luck!

airwick

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.
Status
Not open for further replies.