• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Master of Maps: Battlefield Earth

sannheten

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Last edited:

dorcee

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
I don't play on majcom apart from finishing this tournament, and I check it fairly regularly, but not daily. So after half a year of no communication, a bit more of advance warning would have been nice before we start again. But maybe it's only me.

airwick

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.
I don't play on majcom apart from finishing this tournament, and I check it fairly regularly, but not daily. So after half a year of no communication, a bit more of advance warning would have been nice before we start again. But maybe it's only me.

I can understand how you feel, but after my first message of Round 53 I have sent you another message to send in moving orders. Between the first and second message was a gap of 11 days. I think 12 days was a fair enough time to give you to enter this round.

I hope you will set up your defending games and get back into the war!

sannheten

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter

dorcee

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
Hi folks!
I decided to drop out of Battlefield Earth. I haven't been playing actively on majcom for a year or two now (only Battlefield Earth and one or two other games), and after the half-year break I realized it's not part of my life anymore. It was fun playing with you, good luck and wish you all the best!
dorcee

xsb1977

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
omg!! o sorry to hear that dorcee, we didnt get the chance to play too much on this tourney but anyway, gl on whatever it takes your time now! enjoy it ;-)

xsb1977

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
Let me raise my own reflection about dorcee drop out and taking her terts like no tomorrow by some of the players here who realized it long ago: it is the way we want to decide the big winner? By investigation who's playing/who's not and bugging those terts? Or by facing 1vs1 games, which all of us hate and love at the same time?

Not triing to create the great discussion, but just thinking on how dorcee terts must be changed hands. We could, as a proposal, reset them to neutral, so if you wanna conquer it you must beat a randomly choosen player on the tourney (as example, if I want one of his terts, I attack, and airwick (or myself, I can do so) tell you who's representing the neutral/dorcee tert. Additionally, attacker should créate the game, only in this case.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm