• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Map Special Feature Idea

Restrepo

Awesome Player
A map that has regular commands inside bigger commands, the bigger commands can be obtained if a team has all the commands or all the regions in the bigger commands. For instance all the continents on the massive map can be bigger commands, a team just needs to hold that continent for extra troops. You can call it Unions since it exist already EU, NAU (Northen American Union) and PIF (Pacific Island Forum) and more. It would spice up the team games much more.

BTW it would make a great version of the massive map.

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
nice idea restrepo - it would indeed be nice if players on the same team could work together to form a bonus. I wonder, though, which player gets the extra troops?

I'm fussing around with a map that would allow multiple players - such as teammates - to hold parts of a command and each receive a bonus. It's not quite as cool as your idea, but it's a step in the right direction.

Restrepo

Awesome Player
nice idea restrepo - it would indeed be nice if players on the same team could work together to form a bonus. I wonder, though, which player gets the extra troops?

I'm fussing around with a map that would allow multiple players - such as teammates - to hold parts of a command and each receive a bonus. It's not quite as cool as your idea, but it's a step in the right direction.

Maybe their respective commands could be worth more if they own the Union, sort of like the Asia map with Indonesia and India.

Jewmowrestler

Awesome Player
maybe divide the troops up as evenly as possible based on number of territories owned (for example, in a region of 10 territories worth 10 troops, if Player A owns 6 territories and Player B owns 4, A gets six troops and B gets 4 troops). For less round numbers, divide the troops up the same way but have fractions of troops that add up (10 territories worth 7 troops, same territory ownership as before: A gets 4.2 troops per turn, B gets 2.8 troops. the fraction of troops left over get put in a holding tank until there are enough fractions to equal a whole troop. so the first turn of control, B would get 2 troops and .8 would go in the holding tank, and then next turn, B would get 3.6). this sounded so much clearer in my head but i think i have my idea expressed clearly here.