• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Map of the Human Body

ericjkline

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Sort of like Fantastic Voyage. I can imagine some fun bombard attacks by the immune system. Somehow, I think it would be a bit like the Mars map.

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Sort of like Fantastic Voyage. I can imagine some fun bombard attacks by the immune system. Somehow, I think it would be a bit like the Mars map.

Very cool idea. Maybe things like the circulatory system could be like a huge river. Organ bonuses. Over 200 bones, so not sure about amount of terts, but I like it. Pirates of the Pancreas from rick and morty

kenjoh

Awesome Player
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
Very cool idea. Maybe things like the circulatory system could be like a huge river. Organ bonuses. Over 200 bones, so not sure about amount of terts, but I like it. Pirates of the Pancreas from rick and morty

I also like this idea. Maybe instead of calling them armies, we call them blood cells, or antibodies. Have links hand-to-hand and foot-to-foot.

Or, maybe we instead of armies, we call them alien viruses, and see who can take over the human's body...lol.

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
I also like this idea. Maybe instead of calling them armies, we call them blood cells, or antibodies. Have links hand-to-hand and foot-to-foot.

Or, maybe we instead of armies, we call them alien viruses, and see who can take over the human's body...lol.

Maybe Red blood cells and White blood cells could be two different type of armies. Maybe one group of cells is offence only and one defence only? Offensive could reinforce path while defensive only border? Just some different ideas but I think that might be much. Do love the idea of human body though and if I remember right my first crush Raquel Welch was in that movie. She is the girl wearing the loin cloth in one million BC. She was in Mother, Juggs, and Speed and many others. First silicone breast implant hollywood star. I was young didn't even know what that meant. Just though she was blessed. God bless

Lulzim

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
I dont like this idea and i really think that design team members will not give the green light. This is MajCom, is not just another risk site where you can make human body map or christmas tree map.

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
Hi 24!
I think you have misunderstood the spirit of MajCom :) It's true, that not every map idea can get the green light, but if the idea looks promising, the map might be attempted. It will not just be put out there, but thoroughly tested and improved until it is a map that plays just as well as all the other maps here.

Unforunately, as long as the old engine (flash) is in place, there will be no more map developmoent, as far as I have understood. So, the mapmakers will only jump onto the idea once the new engine (html5) is fully operable.

kenjoh

Awesome Player
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
If it used medical terminology for parts of the body, it could be educational as well as fun. We could call the map Anatomy 101...lol.