• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

[map] Nukes! Strategies and bugs

The-Swede

Awesome Player
The USA side simply put has better path working options and has advantages in stalemates. The natural building spots for troops during stale mates on the USA side are better connected than on the USSR side. I've only ever really played escalate and if it comes down to the knuckles in an escalate i don't think it's enough of an advantage to hand a win over to the USA side but i imagine it might make a big difference in a flat rate gamethat reached stalem8 status, though i've never played

Last edited:

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I have not found that to be true, but I don't believe it worth arguing about.

The-Swede

Awesome Player
Would you like a game. You sound like you know the map well. Host one up with your favorite settings and a pw and invite me.

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
:hmmmm2:Has anyone ever played a multi player Nukes game where two are left on one side and 1 player on the other. Where the two players Nuked the single player, killing that single player first. Then battling it out for world domination? In a situation with pinzky where we want this.:alberteinstein::secruity: