• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Man don´t get irritated!

OneEyed

Awesome Player
time ago I tried to do map about this famous game. it´s a little out of box... :proud:

CLOVECEnew1.png

OneEyed

OneEyed

Awesome Player
looks that something happen with image. or I forgot to upload it?
CLOVECEnew1.png

rnyimprtv

OneEyed

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
I like the idea :) However, I wouldn't call it 'man, don't get irritated!', although that's a direct translation of the German. However, if you look at the English Wikipedia-entry for the game, it's still called 'Mensch, ärgere dich nicht!' there :)

As was mentioned earlier, there is no win conditions on MajCom yet, but once the recode is done, this would make for an interesting map, definitely

Geoffrey

Awesome Player
Generals
I've played this game! This could be insanely different game play - so if you were red you would start with 3 troops on Start A and 3 regions of untouchables on NA2,3,4, you would try and attack through the game through neutrals to try and get all the way to your safe zone (A1234) while everyone else is trying to do the same? Then at any point you can attack and release your NA troops onto Start A?

I think your intentions may have been a little different and less traditional? That map might be interesting being a bit more traditional though, it could be (to repeat my words) insanely different game play!

OneEyed

Awesome Player
this map was experiment to do something out of box. I am not against any changes which would helps, but at the first there are just you two with any interest and at the second after recoding will be clear what will be possible and what not.

OneEyed