• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

MajCom League: Mercenaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

20EyedCow

Awesome Player
20EyedCow eliminated boneapart and was awarded 23 points, gameid=121820

namelochil

Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
I've had fun, even though I've lost like 200 points...

I, too, think escalate would be better.

kerver73

Awesome Player
Generals
guys,...this is what i would like as well...it was the first time i ever played escalite,...didn't have any problems with it but am not used to think based on this concept in reserves...am up 4 escalate big time

linkintheory13

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
I took out chefsmitty and Cagey in game 121820.

tresitophd

Awesome Player
http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Game.php?gameid=121792

There is a bug in this game that is not allowing the game to proceed normally. TidyG took france but it did not allow him to put troops in there. Now, once I deployed my troops on the map, a message of deployment in france appears that does not allow me to attack anything. Please, fix this so that they can kill me :)

tresitophd

Awesome Player
I agree with the others. Thank you Masterskye for organizing this tournament, it has been so much fun. I feel comfy with escalite, it makes the games less dependent on card luck. Escalate would make things faster though. It is up to you, I like the current format very much. Just don´t add that map of the coldwar, the one between the states and the old russia. It is too complicated for me. I like the maps you used for the league!!!

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
I think you mean NUKES! No, that won't ever be a league map, and neither will 12 domains or duck and cover.

As for your 0 troop bug.. all of you try deploying / reinforcing to it to try and fix it. There's no way I can. If it doesn't resolve itself you'll just have to play around it.

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
I think you mean NUKES! No, that won't ever be a league map, and neither will 12 domains or duck and cover.

Why not :(, I really like those maps, I guess that there will be some reason for that, for example that duck and cover is to small, anyway I love it, and getting back to your question, I really like the league in all their formats, this last one has be pretty cool, with also an real active forum, I vote for keep going at least one more seasson with this format, and I also prefer escalate as some other players, but Im open for any settings :), once more thx for your great job master!!

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Duck is too small, and the others just have some rather unique mechanics that are almost a whole different game-type. I've been asked in the past not to include them as many people have no idea wtf to do (nukes being the main example here). Straight-up conquest maps only.

Looking like we'll be going again with escalate =)

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
Killed osupharm11 in game 121823.

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
And masterj, this was an excellent challange, and we really appreciate your efforts, and +1 for escalate.

dorcee

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
Totally agree with child, and one more vote for escalate here:)

dorcee

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
And thx kerver73, but as ndrm sais, the league isn't over yet;)

TidyG

Awesome Player
Bug sorted! Add tresitophd to my kills in game 121792 please.

Well I've almost finished playing all of my games now and it's been a blast. Many thanks masterj for setting all of this up, I really appreciate it and will be playing again next time whether its escalate or escalite, everyone plays by the same rules at the end of the day.

tresitophd

Awesome Player
Yes, bug solved, and there goes my last game of the league. 5 kills, not bad for a beginner like me :). Am I classified for next round or something? :). In any case, a blast, as TidyG said, I can´t wait for the next league!!!

patsfan44

Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
Duck is too small, and the others just have some rather unique mechanics that are almost a whole different game-type. I've been asked in the past not to include them as many people have no idea wtf to do (nukes being the main example here). Straight-up conquest maps only.

Looking like we'll be going again with escalate =)

That's great news.

We the people that have joined your awesome and magnificent mercenaries tournaments will never forget the work you have done to make our experience on this site lovely.

kerver73

Awesome Player
Generals
well,..am sorry to inform you my lady that the league is over many days ago....congrats again and hope we meet in next games...
just for the history bcr914 is out in british isles....

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
+1 for escalate next season

Thanks Masterskye for organizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.