• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

looking for clan

matt1blue1

Awesome Player
i wouldnt mind finding a clan if anyone needs a new members thatd be cool, i need advise on how t be a better player , let me no.

Bluebonnet

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
The Duellers Society
I assume you know how to find the Clam page that lists all the clans? 4th tab in on top of the page.

What type of play are you looking for? Your best bet is the social clans devoted to a certain style. Anyone can join them and you just bug the other players for games. People are usually pretty good at helping others.

Borg: Team games only
Real Time Social: devoted to real time games
Duellers Socitey: 1v1 games

Most battle clans are already full and are usually invite only. But who know? Might as well hit them up. They are Whiners and Crybabies, Cosa Nostra, League of Shadows, Old Soldiers (age requirement also). Not many battles going on right now though.

Bluebonnet

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
The Duellers Society
to get an invite to a social clan...
1. go to clan tab and click on a clan, you are taken to their page
2. on right side of page, send an email to clan admin via "comments" and "send note to clan admin"

as a heads up, clans are what the members make fo them. if you want games out if it and to learn, you have to be proactive. Asking in thsi thread is a good start.

JohnBoyd

Awesome Player
Anyone noticed we misspelled Briefing as "Breifing?"