• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Looking for Clan Members

jprocwalk

Awesome Player
Hey everybody. SamPaul and Roscokov have set up a clan called the 'B' Squad, the aim of which is to get us some victories and some medals in the 'Teams' category. We are looking for some solid, experienced players who are consistently on here and willing and ready to play some team games.

While we would value some veteran membership, we're not looking to exclude. If you're still fairly new, but think you'd make a good teammate and you don't have a habit of missing turns, then by all means reply to this thread.

Zapatera

Awesome Player
I don't have a ton of experience, but I'd be interested if you'd have me. My only caveat would be that I'm not planning to be as active as I am now on this site when I return to school in two months or so.

jprocwalk

Awesome Player
I don't have a ton of experience, but I'd be interested if you'd have me. My only caveat would be that I'm not planning to be as active as I am now on this site when I return to school in two months or so.

Hey Zapatera...I'm sure everyone would be on board with you joining. As for being less active, that shouldn't be problem whenever that time comes, as long as you don't miss turns in the games you do join. The idea is to get enough members so that if people do need to be less active at any given time, there will be someone else to jump in some games in their place.

Anyway, let me just run it by the bosses real quick, and you should be getting an invite from me soon

samps

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Generals
T.O's.
Invite sent zap, look forward to getting to know you!

JCUK

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
Sounds good to me.

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I am interested but gonna wait til the Clan Insignia problem is fixed. Don't wanna lose that cool Assassins Guild insignia so big and bold LOL gl guys