• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

longest losing streak

Jethro

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
how is this computed? the most games in a row i lost is nine but it states my longest losing streak is 17?

Bluebonnet

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
The Duellers Society
still doesn't explain how my longest losing streak is 9 but it is posted as 17. luckily my well being doesn't hinge on this discrepancy :)

Well crap. You are right. I am anal enough to research it. More to make sure i understand how things work than anything else. It is how i make a living. i work with my strengths, being anal is it. LoL

I gotta admit i have no idea how you got a 17, which means either the system is faulty or i am wrong on my assumptions.

You have 90 games with 34 being played or waiting (yesterday). That leaves 56 games that had ended. I tracked down 55 of them (going through the tournies manually sucks). Prbly wouldn't have done it except you only joined a couple of months ago so it is possible.

So i pulled up each game, went into the records tab, and pulled the date of when each game ended. Sorted the games based on date. You are right, only 9 losses in a row based on the time stamp.

I am stumped. :hmmmm2:

Upvote 0