• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Long time members

legionbuck

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
There have been a lot of members that have been here from day one, and almost that long. I'm curious as to how many still active players have been here 10 years or more !

Methinks a longevity medal ( like some NATO countries give out ) or a hashmark device on your profile ( one for each 5 years - different colors for time served ? ) is something to discuss ?

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
There have been a lot of members that have been here from day one, and almost that long. I'm curious as to how many still active players have been here 10 years or more !

Methinks a longevity medal ( like some NATO countries give out ) or a hashmark device on your profile ( one for each 5 years - different colors for time served ? ) is something to discuss ?

An excellent idea. Thanks

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
I approve. A colour badge for the times since they first joined, even if they've been away from active play in between.

samps

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Generals
T.O's.
Did Majcom exist before I joined? I thought it was one of things like if a tree falls in a wood with no one around does it make a noise?

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter

What do you mean. One for every 5 years. Don't be thrifty. A medal every year, but the 5 and 10 and 15 can be fancy. So count me in for 8.5 medals

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Did Majcom exist before I joined? I thought it was one of things like if a tree falls in a wood with no one around does it make a noise?

Yes, but your mom was playing while pregnant and she would even tell you what she was doing. So when you were born MC is all you know and that is good

d-flat

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Young Guns

I love your thinking samps - although, by your logic, no tree makes a sound unless YOU hear it, meaning that nothing exists unless you (samps) has witnessed it!

legionbuck

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
I love your thinking samps - although, by your logic, no tree makes a sound unless YOU hear it, meaning that nothing exists unless you (samps) has witnessed it!

I wish my ex mother in law would fall...and I guarantee you she ALWAYS makes a noise !