• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

lets call it a draw + diplo with 3 left

jeweettoch

Awesome Player
more an idea then a question ....

think it would be great if the betagame would offer the option for players to negociate a draw in case of stalemate.
players would devide points even.
no more discussions over sidegames, +1 or going awol.
just call and reward it like it is
a draw

also;
as new player you learn the unwritten 'no diplo with 3 left' along the way.
would be great if in betagame the diplotab seases to excist when down to 3 and also all ongoing deals would be automaticly cancelled.

what do you think?

micky

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
T.O's.
Young Guns
think it would be great if the betagame would offer the option for players to negociate a draw in case of stalemate.
players would devide points even.
no more discussions over sidegames, +1 or going awol.
just call and reward it like it is
a draw

The points distributed to a winner depend on the ranks of the players - so it's not really possible to split the points. I guess you could call a draw --> no winner/loser and no points (provided that all players click that button).

Upvote 0

jeweettoch

Awesome Player
fair point ... but
if 3 players left would decide to draw a 6 player game we could middle there combined rank. Say p1 = 2000 p2 = 2500 p3 = 1500 then middle=2000
then the win bonus is made up like its a 4playergame.
all 3 players get 33% as draw bonus.

problem solved

Upvote 0

linkinpark

Awesome Player
Generals
The Embassy
I don't think it's a good idea. It easily opens up possibilities for abuse (point farming). For example 3 players agree on a draw beforehand, and then gang up on player 4. Draws without any point redistribution should be ok.

Upvote 0

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
I don't think it's a good idea. It easily opens up possibilities for abuse (point farming). For example 3 players agree on a draw beforehand, and then gang up on player 4. Draws without any point redistribution should be ok.

I agree....I would prefer no points won...because there was no winner....so awol does solve that...a draw button that everyone left in the game can push in order to activate....but that requires more coding...at least there's the awol option right now....

Upvote 0