• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Join Team Games Issue

fhunt3

Awesome Player
There are no game numbers so I don't know which ones have issues. Trying to join team games. Some work fine, others come up and don't do anything when I click any of the Join buttons for any of the teams. There is a current crusade with 17 of 24 slots filled that is among the 4-5 that have this issue currently.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Yeah we have an issue with the JOIN A TEAM GAME button. It works, but it is not easy to find because it centers itself on the list of games, not the page.

IT'S ALWAYS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LIST - So you need to scroll UP or DOWN to find it.

For example, you either have to scroll up or down to find to the popup box.

team-game-popup.jpg

fhunt3

Awesome Player
That is not the issue - I can navigate to that box - When I click JOIN, nothing happens. One in particular is the game at the top of my list that has 17 of 24 slots currently filled.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
I see it. Thanks. I'll look in to it.