• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

jewmowrestler, at your service

Jewmowrestler

Awesome Player
hey guys i just wanted to introduce myself. i've been around for about a year but recently took an extended break because of college, work, etc, so i figured this would be the best way to get back in the loop. i'm a sophomore at the university of mississippi with a major in chemical engineering and emphasis in pre-med. i enjoy boxing, cooking, bow ties, wrestling (greco roman and folkstyle), reading, and history. i work at a small hotel in new orleans doing construction/maintenance and front desk work when i'm on break from college

Robinette

omigod, totally bitchen, furshur, furshur
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
hey guys i just wanted to introduce myself. i've been around for about a year but recently took an extended break because of college, work, etc, so i figured this would be the best way to get back in the loop. i'm a sophomore at the university of mississippi with a major in chemical engineering and emphasis in pre-med. i enjoy boxing, cooking, bow ties, wrestling (greco roman and folkstyle), reading, and history. i work at a small hotel in new orleans doing construction/maintenance and front desk work when i'm on break from college

are we talking bow ties with 4 wheels?
i have few of those, some old and some new :driver:

Jewmowrestler

Awesome Player
haha i think i must be missing something here, robinette. my apologies

Robinette

omigod, totally bitchen, furshur, furshur
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
haha i think i must be missing something here, robinette. my apologies

Bow ties are cool...

weather they are bow ties with horsepower...

Chevy-Bowtie-Logo-History-1024x522.jpg

or bow ties that go around your neck...

fig,white,mens,ffffff.jpg

anyway you slice it, bow ties are cool!

Jewmowrestler

Awesome Player
hahaha my thoughts exactly. i need to see if i can either find or machine an actual bow tie for the front of my truck but that's a plan for when i have more free time