• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Invite players to private game?

FantomKoala

Awesome Player
I can not find an option to invite players to a game I create.
I can also not find an option to create a private game.
What am I missing?

Necrees

Awesome Player
Same here! I created account yesterday, don't know if that might be the reason...

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
I can not find an option to invite players to a game I create.
I can also not find an option to create a private game.
What am I missing?

There is a conversation in the BETA thread on the forums about how invites and private games are not yet available in BETA...

They noted, while you can't create a PRIVATE game or invite from the game, you could create the game and then send the URL to the person via Inbox messaging.

Not ideal, but they are working hard to get BETA up to snuff.

Necrees

Awesome Player
There is a conversation in the BETA thread on the forums about how invites and private games are not yet available in BETA...

They noted, while you can't create a PRIVATE game or invite from the game, you could create the game and then send the URL to the person via Inbox messaging.

Not ideal, but they are working hard to get BETA up to snuff.

Thank you for info. Where can I read about reasons why is BETA being developed in the first place, some kind of feature backlog or roadmap...?

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Thank you for info. Where can I read about reasons why is BETA being developed in the first place, some kind of feature backlog or roadmap...?

It's due to the old game engine using FLASH, which major browsers have discontinued at the end of 2020 (although may still work for a short period) - meaning if they did nothing the games would break for everyone!

The first couple posts in this thread are good background: https://www.majorcommand.com/forums...-of-MC-And-why-renew-Puffin-Browser-an-option