• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

I'm happy because:

What do you chose, points or recognition (medals banners toutney wins)?

• points/ranks

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • medals/tourneys

Votes: 31 41.3%

• Total voters

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
back to major - for the thrid time in my time here on MajCom - I hope it'll last this time :)

luiscasanova

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Old Soldiers Club
The Wiki Bar
back to major - for the thrid time in my time here on MajCom - I hope it'll last this time :)

giphy.gif

Congratulations, buddy!

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Happy

I'm happy that we have lots of new players. Some will become friends. I know they will enjoy the site. I'm also happy that the isolation has brought most religion tension down and everyone can celebrate their own holidays. To what ever you celebrate, enjoy and stay safe.:wavey:

ericjkline

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Because, like George Foreman, I came out of retirement (December 2019 until COVID-19...). And like George Foreman, I have made it back to #1 :) Now I just need to market a wildly successful electric grill and have 7 more kids.

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Because, like George Foreman, I came out of retirement (December 2019 until COVID-19...). And like George Foreman, I have made it back to #1 :) Now I just need to market a wildly successful electric grill and have 7 more kids.

bahahaha!!!! 7 kids! your poor wife! lol

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter

Meet the new king, same as the old king. Tommy

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
1,000 udo

It took over 8 years. That might be a record for most amount of games or time on site to get to 1,000 UDO, but I finally got there. I would post the shiny medal, but can't figure out how. I need to thank, first off. The players who were drunk in 1x1's, then the players who felt sorry for me and just went AWOL. There were the times a player fell short of an elimination and I was right there to finish it. Thanks for all the cool stories I got to here. The friends I made and the couple of enemies slain. The MC family has been very kind towards me. Lifted my spirits. Offered an ear when needed. Offered advice. Joining this site is easily one of the best decisions I ever made. Probably saved my life. I can't thank enough the friends who care about me. From that place protected by my ribs. From the heart. ...riskyone:cool:

Last edited:

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
bahahaha!!!! 7 kids! your poor wife! lol

What do you mean his poor wife. She gets to have fun times with The Man. Maybe she only wants one more but offers up 6 of her girlfriends. This way he can get it all done in a week. Kids could all grow up together. It's a win-win. She only has to carry one more time and she is giving 6 of her friends the gift of a night of passion. Now the pressure is on eric. Seven performances in seven nights. Each has to be top flight and make her friend feel special. You know they are going to compare notes.:date::bath::girlshit:

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
What do you mean his poor wife. She gets to have fun times with The Man. Maybe she only wants one more but offers up 6 of her girlfriends. This way he can get it all done in a week. Kids could all grow up together. It's a win-win. She only has to carry one more time and she is giving 6 of her friends the gift of a night of passion. Now the pressure is on eric. Seven performances in seven nights. Each has to be top flight and make her friend feel special. You know they are going to compare notes.:date::bath::girlshit:

bahahaha...omg...I didn't even think of that!

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
It took over 8 years. That might be a record for most amount of games or time on site to get to 1,000 UDO, but I finally got there. I would post the shiny medal, but can't figure out how. I need to thank, first off. The players who were drunk in 1x1's, then the players who felt sorry for me and just went AWOL. There were the times a player fell short of an elimination and I was right there to finish it. Thanks for all the cool stories I got to here. The friends I made and the couple of enemies slain. The MC family has been very kind towards me. Lifted my spirits. Offered an ear when needed. Offered advice. Joining this site is easily one of the best decisions I ever made. Probably saved my life. I can't thank enough the friends who care about me. From that place protected by my ribs. From the heart. ...riskyone:cool:

aww...by you being here on the site...you make it better too :beers:

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.

vZgKJDP

JCUK

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.

You finally figured out how to hack MC. There is no other explanation :alberteinstein:

In other news: Well done old pal, you are one of the best, and it was only a matter of time.

RichKiddey

Awesome Player
Because I am living in a healthy way of life.
Trust me, that is a key.

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
I'm real happy. i got my Assassins Gold. 8 years in the making :elefant:

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Nba

I'm real happy. i got my Assassins Gold. 8 years in the making :elefant:

That's nothing compared to this. I know a way to watch all NBA playoff games live for FREE. That kicks a$$ on your Assassin Gold. All you have to do is in the IRL, type in reddit live nba streams. One or two clicks and your done. No signing up for anything. I have watched chunks of 4 games since I learned of this 2 days ago.:playingball::biggrin:

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.

legionbuck

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
I'm happy because I beat Stage 3 esophageal cancer this year and am working on the last 2 months of recovery time.

Never doubt a stubborn assed Marine, and failure is NOT an option !

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
usa and britain gold ;)

luiscasanova

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Old Soldiers Club
The Wiki Bar
I'm happy because I beat Stage 3 esophageal cancer this year and am working on the last 2 months of recovery time.

Never doubt a stubborn assed Marine, and failure is NOT an option !

Congratulations!