• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

I'm Back

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
First thank you everyone for the welcome backs, much appreciated, I have missed this place greatly. I needed to take some time off as this was getting to be a bit to consuming. Four months was a lot longer then I intended, but better late than never am I right?

Sorry to all those that had to deal with me being AWOL in games, I hope that you can understand, and don't hold it against me to much.

PS it also was nice of you all to let me go from Corporal to Charge Captain in week :)

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Rolling Stones

Stones are back too and rocking. If I want to party, it's a party for one. Mick Jagger:adore:

ericjkline

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Me too!

JCUK

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
But since you have returned you have joined an overwhelming amount games, to the point where you don't have time to play them all. I can see that you are online frequently playing in most of your games but not all. You miss turns in team games affecting many people that invest time in them. You don't have time to read the map or the comments and just make quick unconsidered moves.

Maybe you should reconsider how many games you join at once, you have already stated the reason you left was because it was too consuming. It clearly is again and it affects other people on the site also.

I can't seem to join a team game that isn't affected by your lack of time to play in games.

Your return and the way you play has made up my mind to finally leave the site for good. Unlike you, I will finish the team games I am in because I frankly give a shit about the other people on this site. I may not know everyone personally on the site but I have respect for the time they invest in making this site good.

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter
But since you have returned you have joined an overwhelming amount games, to the point where you don't have time to play them all. I can see that you are online frequently playing in most of your games but not all. You miss turns in team games affecting many people that invest time in them. You don't have time to read the map or the comments and just make quick unconsidered moves.

Maybe you should reconsider how many games you join at once, you have already stated the reason you left was because it was too consuming. It clearly is again and it affects other people on the site also.

I can't seem to join a team game that isn't affected by your lack of time to play in games.

Your return and the way you play has made up my mind to finally leave the site for good. Unlike you, I will finish the team games I am in because I frankly give a shit about the other people on this site. I may not know everyone personally on the site but I have respect for the time they invest in making this site good.

Hi JCUK,

Sad to read this.
Not sure if leaving completely is the solution. You might consider selecting your teamgames instead?

JCUK

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
Last edited: