• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

If you don't visit the site for a week you get dropped from all awaiting games

Bluebonnet

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
The Duellers Society
Something may already be in the works.

People who have not logged into the site for 7 days should be removed from all awaiting games.

It really sucks starting out a team game 1 man short. And also hard to fill waiting games since no one want to be with an AWOL player. :argh:

Bluebonnet

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
The Duellers Society
Idiots. common courtesy would have them jump out of the games before leaving. LAME!!!

champig

Awesome Player
The Borg
that's one pissed gtivan :)

but + 1 on the idea

Chilly

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
M.C. Play Testers
Good idea.

To build on it:
How about any game that is about to start has a 1-round (3 or 5 minute for RT, and 1 day for Casual) confirmation round.

Anyone who doesn't click the confirmation button gets booted from the game and it goes back to "Waiting for players".

Geoffrey

Awesome Player
Generals
Yea, that's do-able. I remember back in the days when I obsessively played real time, there would always be 1-2 players in the 4 players games that would go AWOL. Occasionally, there would be the golden game where all players were on but that was rare, and perhaps this would solve that.

sundicekid

Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Canadian Club
People who have not logged into the site for 7 days should be removed from all awaiting games. It really sucks starting out a team game 1 man short.

+1 Absolutely. But 7 days is much too generous, I'd suggest 2 days max. And the moment someone is AWOL in 1 game they get booted from all awaiting games. That can happen in less than 7 days or as someone's strategy. Yes, life happens... to all of us, and they will live if they get booted. Then when life isn't so busy, they can join more.

By the way for all you teamers out there, if you think you're going to miss - please give your pw to someone on your team. You can always change it upon your return.

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
I like it I think that it is a great idea.