• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

I would like to join a clan...

Dalamor

Awesome Player
Hello to all whom this may concern,
I am somewhat new to MajorCommand.com and i have absolutely loved it. Sadly i get stuck playing with the same people and due to their absolutely amazing strategies i lose time and time again. This is the reason for my rank and i would be thrilled if i could please join a clan and maybe be taught a thing or two about how to play to win. (Trust me I'm a great Risk player.) Please respond as soon as you can.
Sincerely,
Dalamor

calume

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Canadian Club
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
Hello,

Unfortunatly, the Old Soldiers Clan has an age requirement, maybe you'll get a response from other clans, I would suggest you try playing tournaments
It is a ramdom selection, choose a tournament in which you could be Partner in a double, triple or quads, your team partners would surely help you out and give you advices in the game chat

Good luck and welcome aboard