• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

I keep getting skipped (Casual game). I swear the 24 hour clock is not 24 hours now...

vikingNole

Awesome Player
could me losing my mind but it is happening in like 30-50% of my games.

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
I have had this issue from time to time. Before with FLASH the games were sorted by time remaining, this made it easy to know which ones you needed to play first so that you did not run out of time. Plus they had the timer displayed in the list so you knew that hey I have 12 hours to make my next move, I will do that this evening. I know that they have these items on a list of fixes. Be happy that none of these are point games, and that in the end it all is OK.

ninjakrme

Awesome Player
I could not get into some of the games recently that were already ongoing. As from now, i cannot log in any games any more. Ideas?