• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

I be edsdad

edsdad

Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Canadian Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Hi guys !
I'm 51 yrs old(not old, mature),married thirty years (trick to that, agree with everything),father of one,Ed,Fourteen.
Never occurred to me how much I didn't know till my son told me so,gotta love em.

From Ottawa Canada,home of red tape,potholes, road under construction signs and snow and ice.Not a big fan of snow and ice.Given half a chance ,those flakes of misery would bury us all in a cold, dark grave.The irony of it is,I plow roads for the city in the winter. In the summer we clean up other peoples messes.Things like motor vehicles accidents,blood calls,dead animals (moose,dear,fox etc) and everything else nobody wants to touch.Best part, it's at night when all the yahoos. come out

Been active on the site since: Sep 27, 2010.During that time I've been up and down in rank so many times thinking of asking management to install an escalator. Having said that,I do love the place.I've made friends,had a few laughs,shed a few tears (at times me beloved thinks I'm losing my mind),I'm definitely hooked.

Just wanna take a moment to say "hell of a job" to those who made this site possible.Best site out there,keep up the fine work guys.

codanostra

switching to missiles!
O.G.
Awesome Player
Hi ed, nice to have one more canadian on the team. Thanks for being a long time fan and player

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Indeed, I am also tryign to enjoy the remaining moments of joy during this Canadian summer and fall. How is plain old ed, I see his is in no active games.

VictorSullivan

Awesome Player
The Internet needs more seniors. More power to ya, brother!

-The Other Old Man