• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

How about this? FULL ORGANIZED STATS!

DDriderBANNED

Awesome Player
OK, since I am getting nowhere trying to expose the problem I feel lurks in the deep dark code of the root program, may I suggest we do this. It would be very easy.

FULL statistics on every player in every game. How many dice rolls won, how many lost in the real time order they occurred. So you can see if a player loses 16 rolls in a row to double sixes.

Also, how many cards it takes on average to hit a set.

I mean do a real job on this. Because one of two things will happen if all the players are loaded with so many FACTS to discuss:

1- They will see that their dice and card sets balance out.
2- They will prove that they are victim to luck whose odds are far worse than an ancient alien astronaut monkey coming to new York City and re creating the Universe from scratch!

What do you think?

honk

Awesome Player
Oh shit... I agree with DDrider.

Not necessarily on the number generation being funky, but on the utility of dice stat. provision

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
I think that this is something or something close to it will roll out with the new game engine, or at least I believe I read that here somewhere.