• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Greetings from your newest armchair General!

Uncharted

Awesome Player
/me walks through the MC door, and takes a big sniff of the air hoping that the faint scent of Single Malt and Cigar's will lead him in the right direction.

Greetings all. Just arrived, and finished my first Real-Time 4player game, won it I might add. Not new to risk, not at all, but always nice to find another site worthy of ones attention. I look forward to getting to know some of you, and relieving you of a few points in the process.

Once I get more comfortable I'll start fishing for a dubs partner and checking out the clan scene. The set up seems nice, and straight forward in general, not much to confuse the new kid on the block. And a fair few features that I haven't seen before which seem great.
Only spot of trouble I've hit so far is that I'm used to automatic advance of all troops after a successful assault. Blocked myself in a few times in my first game, but thankfully that morning coffee helped and it didn't cost me the game.

See you on the field of battle!

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Welcome to the fray! Always good to get some fresh meat on the chopping block ;)

See you around matey

Eunoia

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Welcome to MajorCommand! Good luck in your future games.

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
That would be my 18yr Glenlivet I suspect. Good luck.