• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Game of Thrones Map

Wishart

Awesome Player
Id play a Thrones map if it was designed right, good idea.

Wishart

Awesome Player
Right... everyone wants there piece of everything, boo!

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
I really love game of thrones, but I will have to agree with the copyright limith, and btw, I already read all the books that appeared untill now, and the saga is not over yet, so it may be to early to get a finall map since the history hasnt ended yet :S

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Yeah.. the political boundaries would not make for some good gameplay as is. The light blue region basically bottlenecks 3 other regions. I suspect it would need some creative gameplay devices to make it work.

stone123

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
I really love game of thrones, but I will have to agree with the copyright limith, and btw, I already read all the books that appeared untill now, and the saga is not over yet, so it may be to early to get a finall map since the history hasnt ended yet :S

I love game of thrones......Does this mean that there will be another tv series after this current one? i have not read the books

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
I love game of thrones......Does this mean that there will be another tv series after this current one? i have not read the books

sure, in the current season de tv serie will almost reach the 5 th book, the 6 th one was supossed to be launched last january but the writer hasnt ended it yet :S

dudeiamgood

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Yeah.. the political boundaries would not make for some good gameplay as is. The light blue region basically bottlenecks 3 other regions. I suspect it would need some creative gameplay devices to make it work.

Such as boats going along trading routes?

empirejeff

Awesome Player
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
I prefer Bloodlines of Conquest.

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
It doesn't matter, even if it was perfectly set up for gameplay we could never use it anyway for copyright reasons.

dudeiamgood

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The light blue region being in the middle is pretty important, as it means when any of the others want to fight each other, it becomes the battlefield.

OneEyed

Awesome Player
I think there is a way how to avoid copyright. there is no need to do 100% exact map and gameplay, just make map based on Game of Thrones.
what do you think?

OneEyed